JINGLE KING KIDS
Last Modified: June 1, 2021
Last Modified: April 1, 2021
We at Jingle King Entertainment & Production LLC (a California limited liability company – referred to hereafter as “Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.JingleKingEntertainment.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third-party; or
· A third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then we suggest that you choose not to access or use our Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 years old may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 years old, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18 years old, please contact us at info@ jinglekingentertainment.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is limited to information you provide us either by ordering our products or services, emailing us or calling us. Obviously, if you email us,
we will have your email address and other information provided in your email. But, we do not store this information other than storing your email for future reference.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and collect other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use this information cited above to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
· To process and fulfill your product or services orders.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information (which does not identify any individual user) about our users. We will not disclose any of your personal information you provide us other than what is necessary to process your orders of our products or services.
Our Ecommerce Store Provider
Our website does not process your product purchases. If you desire to purchase a product that you see on our website and click “Shop Now” you can complete your purchase through “Printful”.
Jingle King Entertainment & Production LLC
223 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. #320
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Email Address: [email protected]
© 2021 - Jingle King Entertainment LLC - All Rights Reserved.